INGREDIENTS(four 4 people)
- 2 red onions
- 500g asparagus
- 250g brie
- 500g flammkuchen dough
- 300g creme fraîche
- ½ lemon (squeezed, juiced)
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soja sauce
- 40g parsley
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° degrees Celsius.
- Cut the asparagus on a diagonal into 1-2 cm slices.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and sauté the asparagus for 5 minutes, seasoning it with salt, pepper, and lemon juice/zest.
- Cut the onions into thin rings as well as the brie.
- Mix crème fraiche with honey, garlic, soja sauce, salt and pepper and spread onto the dough.
- Top the Flammkuchen with brie, onion and asparagus and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley.