INGREDIENTS (for 4 people)
- 1 baguette (cut into 16 slices)
- 2 peaches (cut into slices or cubes)
- 1 ball of burrata (approx. 125g)
- 50g pistachios
- 2 Tbsp honey
- basil (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 200°. Brush the slices of bread with a bit of olive oil.
- Toast the bread for around 5 minutes until golden.
- Cut peaches into desired shape and sauté them in a pan on medium heat for a few minutes until they start releasing their natural sugars. You can also grill them, if you wish.
- Cut the burrata and spread onto the slices of bread, flattening with a spoon.
- Top with peaches.
- Drizzle with honey and garnish with finely chopped basil. Serve immediately.